A new plethysmometric apparatus (with automatic electric heating) for running measurement of the arterial pressure in unanesthetized rats by a bloodless method
- 14 Downloads
the presence of a group of plethysmometric measuring instruments, which permits running determination of the blood pressure and reduces the time spent on serial work.
certain modifications of the plethysmometers,
the method of local warming, with the aid of a bath, of the tail. The temperature in the measuring instruments is 36–37° C and the duration of preliminary heating- 20 to 30 minutes.
KeywordsPublic Health Blood Pressure Arterial Pressure Electric Heating Local Heating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Kh. Kogan, “A chamber for the immobilization of rats during measurement of their blood pressure by the bloodless method, recording of the ECG, chronaximetry, electrothermometry and other procedures”. MS. Given at the meeting of the Moscow Society of Pathophysiologists on September 24, 1958.Google Scholar
- A. Kh. Kogan, Arkh. Patol. No. 2, 63–69 (1952).Google Scholar
- M. K. Bonsman, Arch. f. exper. Path. and Pharmakol. 1934, Bd. 176, H. I, 460–467.Google Scholar
- H. Breuninger, Arzneimit Forsch. 1956, v. 6, N.4, p. 222–225.Google Scholar
- F. B. Byrom, C. A. Wilson, J. Physiol. 1938, v. 93, p. 301.Google Scholar
- F. B. Byrom, Australian J. Exper. Med. Sci. 1947, v. 25, p. 351–354.Google Scholar
- L. F. Dodson, Mackanes, Brit. J. Exper. Path. 1957, v. 38, N. 6, p. 618–627.Google Scholar
- M. Friedman, Freed, Ch. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. and Med. 1949, v. 70, N.4, p. 670–672.Google Scholar
- D. J. Gallagner, L. H. Grinwood, J. Physiol. 1953, v. 121, p. 163.Google Scholar
- L. Gordon, Farrell Evelyn Anderson. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. and Med. 1949, v. 72, npv., 462–464.Google Scholar
- J. Griffith, Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. and Med. 1934, v. 32, N.2, p. 394–396.Google Scholar
- H. Kersten, W. Brosene, and oth., J. Labor, and Clin. Med. 1947, v. 32, N.9, p. 1090–1093.Google Scholar
- H. Luckner, F. Muller, and G. Zieger, Arch. gesam. Physiol. 1954, Vol. 258, No. 5, p. 343–357.Google Scholar
- Proskauera and oth., Am. J. Physiol. 1945, v. 143, p. 290.Google Scholar
- R. H. Schuler, H. S. Kupperman, and W. F. Hamilton, Am. J. Physiol. 1944, v. 141, p. 625.Google Scholar
- S. S. Sobin, Am. J. Physiol. 1946, v. 146, p. 179–186.Google Scholar
- J. K. Williams, T. K. Harrison, and A. Grollman, J. Clin. Investigation 1939, v. 18, p. 373–376.Google Scholar