Driving of flying plates by the explosion products in a grazing detonation wave
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Detonation Wave Explosion Product Grazing Detonation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. W. Gurney, Brit. Res. Lab. Rep., No. 405 (1943).Google Scholar
- 2.K. P. Stanyukovich, Nonsteady Motion of a Continuum [in russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Physics of Explosions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Deribas, Physics of Explosive Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Deribas and G. E. Kuz'min, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Mechanics of Continua [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.L. I. Sedov, Planar Problems of Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Gordopolov, A. N. Dremin, and A. N. Mikhailov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Dremin, S. D. Savrov, et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Dremin, K. K. Shvedov, et al., Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979