A study of the antigenic differences between tissues of the normal rectum and of rectal carcinoma
- 10 Downloads
Antigenic differences between the malignant and normal rectal tissue were studied by precipitation test in agar. Antitumor sera and sera against normal mucous were used in the investigation. An antigen not detectable in the extracts from the normal mucous was found in the tumor tissue extracts. The tumor tissue contained an organspecific intestinal antigen tumor.
KeywordsPublic Health Carcinoma Agar Tumor Tissue Antigen Tumor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Abelev. Byull. éksper. biol. 3, 118 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Gusev and V. S. Tsvetkov. Labor. delo, 2, 43 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Zil'ber and G. I. Abelev. The Virology and Immunology of Cancer [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Björklund et al., Int: Arch. Allergy (1956), v. 4, p. 179.Google Scholar
- 5.R. C. Nairn, et al., Brit. med. J. (1962), v. 1, p. 1791.Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Nichol and H. Deutsch. J. Am. chem. Soc. (1948), v. 70, p. 80.Google Scholar