Effect of ganglion blocking on the hepatic circulation
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Hepatic Circulation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Gel'man, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 10, 24 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Little, Controlled Hypotension in Surgery [Russian translation], Moscow (1961), p. 64.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Z. Manevich, Pediatric Anesthesiology [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 115.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Osipov, Artificial Hypotension [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Seleznev, A. M. Granov, and N. V. Sinitsyn, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR, No. 3, 344 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Ayre, Brit. J. Anaesth.,28, 520 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.H. R. Price, S. Deutsch, I. A. Davidson, et al., Anesthesiology,27, 24 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Schwartz, Ann. New York Acad. Sci.,170, 296 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.H. B. Torrance, J. Physiol. (London),158, 39 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.W. D. Wylie and H. C. Churchill-Davidson, A Practice of Anesthesia, London (1966), p. 1164.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974