Effect of pituitary somatotropic hormone on liver nitrogen metabolism in rabbits with experimental thyrotoxicosis
Biochemistry and Biophysics
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Nitrogen Thyrotoxicosis Nitrogen Metabolism Experimental Thyrotoxicosis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zh. I. Akopyan, Effect of Thyroid Hormones on Oxidation of Tyrosine in the Liver of Albino Rats and on Adaptive Stimulation of Tyrosine-Ketoglutarate Transaminase Activity, Author's Abstract of Candidate Dissertation, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Gasanov, Lab. Delo, No. 12, 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Gasanov and A. S. Arslanov, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 12, 38 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Gasanov and A. S. Arslanov, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 3, 63 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Genes, Uspekhi Sovr. Biol.,60, No. 3, 411 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Levin and W. H. Doughaday, J. Clin. Endocrinol.,15, 1499 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.C. H. Li, H. M. Evans, and M. E. Simpson, J. Biol. Chem.,159, 353 (1945).Google Scholar
- 8.C. G. Pope and M. F. Stevens, Biochem. J.,33, 1070 (1939).Google Scholar
- 9.A. E. Wilhelmi, J. B. Fishman, and J. A. Russel, J. Biol. Chem.,176, 735 (1948).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969