The immunological properties of normal tissue antibodies
Microbiology and Immunology
KeywordsPublic Health Normal Tissue Immunological Property Tissue Antibody
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Zhukov-Verezhnikov, Summary reports of the 5th Session of the Academy of Medical Sciences, USSR [in Russian], Moscow, (1948), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Lomakin, Byull. éksper. biol., No. 9, (1956), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Lomakin, Summary Reports of the 2nd All-Union Conference on the Problem of Tissue Incompatibility, Conservation and Transplantation of Tissues and Organs [in Russian], Odessa, (1961), p. 135.Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Lomakin, in the book: Data or the 3rd Conference on the Problem of Regeneration and Cellular Multiplication [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Nilovskii, Byull. éksper. biol., No. 11, (1958), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Kidd and W. Friedewald, J. exp. Med.,76, (1942), p. 543.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Muschel, L. Simonton, P. Wells, et al., J. clin. Invest.,40 (1961), p. 517.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1966