Nonsteady propagation of two-stage sequential reaction in the condensed phase
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Sequential Reaction Condensed Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Khaikin, A. K. Filonenko, and S. I. Khudyaev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,4, No. 4, 591 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Berman and Yu. S. Ryazantsev, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,37, No. 6, 1049 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Berman and Yu. S. Ryazantsev, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 75 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.K. G. Shkadinskii, B. I. Khaikin, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,7, No. 1, 19 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Merzhanov, A. K. Filonenko, and I. P. Borovinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,208, No. 4, 892 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.B. J. Matkovsky and G. I. Sivashinsky, Siam. J. Appl. Math.,35, No. 3, 465.Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics, Plenum Publ. (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982