A program for calculating the Franck-Condon factors for transitions in the continuous spectrum
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Continuous Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Mulliken, J. Chem. Phys.,52, 5170 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Plotnikov and A. A. Ovchinnikov, Usp. Khim.,47, 444 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kruger, Theor. Chim. Acta (Berl.),51, 311 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Gagarin, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,16, 906 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Smirnov, N. E. Kuz'menko, and Yu. Ya. Kuzyakov, Opt. Spektrosk.,47, 261 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.J. N. Murrell and K. S. Sorbie, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans., II,70, 1552 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Wadehra and J. N. Bardsley, Phys. Rev. Lett.,41, 1795 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.W. E. Wentworth, G. George, and H. Keith, J. Chem. Phys.,51, 1791 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Gagarin, Collected Abstracts of Programs for Molecular Spectroscopy [in Russian], Izd. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1977), p. 90.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982