Equation of state and isentropy of the detonation products of typical condensed explosives
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive Detonation Product Condensed Explosive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Statistical Physics, Pergamon (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Kuznetsov and K. K. Shvedov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,2, No. 4, 85 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. W. Kaye and T. H. Laby, Tables of Physical and Chemical Constants, Longman (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Andreev and A. F. Belyaev, Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Gos. Nauchn. Tekh. Izd., Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhtei, Explosion Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982