Influence of halogenation of polyheteroarylene on flammability in an infrared laser field
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPyrolysis Laser Radiation Flammability Oxygen Index Laser Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. V. Bunkin, N. A. Kirichenko, and B. S. Luk'yanchuk, “Thermodynamic action of laser radiation,” in: Developments in Physical Science [in Russian], Vol. 138, No. 1 (1982), p. 45.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Korshak, L. N. Nikitin, I. G. Merionov, et al., “Unstable heat flow created by laser radiation of 10.6-μm wavelength at surface of polyphenyleneoxide,” in: Mechanics of Composite Materials [in Russian], No. 6 (1985), p. 1074.Google Scholar
- 3.V. v. Korshak, I. A. Gribova, G. L. Slonimskii, et al., “Relation between antifriction properties of filled polymer systems based on polyphenylquinoxalines and method of introducing filler,” in: Friction and Wear [in Russian], Vol. 9, No. 1 (1988), p. 26.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Korshak, E. S. Krongauz, and A. M. Berlin, “Production of polyphenylquinoxalines,” Inventor's Cert. No. 483409 USSR MKI, Bul. No. 33 19.02.74.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Korshak, E. S. Krongauz, Kh. Frommel't, et al., “Production of halogen-containing polyphenylquinoxalines,” Inventor's Cert. No. 615098, USSR MKI, Bul. No. 26 28.08.76.Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Aseeva and G. E. Zaikov, in: Combustion of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Shteinberg, V. B. Ulybin, E. I. Dolgov, et al., “Effect of disintegration on processes of linear pyrolysis and combustion of polymers,” in: Combustion and Explosion: Materials III All-Union Symp. on Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972), p. 124.Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Belomoina, L. B. Vakhtangishvili, S. A. Babich, et al., “Limited combustion of polyphenylquinoxalines,” in: First Internat. Conf. on Polymers with Reduced Combustibility. Thesis [in Russian], Vol. 2, Alma-Ata (1990), p. 46.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994