Effect of the degree of differentiation on growth of anlagen of the long bones of the limb in mouse embryos in vitro
KeywordsPublic Health Mouse Embryo
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Ginter, In book: Proceedings of a Conference of Junior Scientists of the Institute of Experimental Biology of the AMN SSSR [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 2.J. D. Biggers, R. B. Gwatkin, and S. Heyner, Exp. Cell. Res.,25 (1961), p. 41.Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Chen, Ibid.,7 (1954), p. 518.Google Scholar
- 4.H. B. Fell, Arch. exp. Zellforsch., Bd. 11, S. 225 (1931).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kieny, Arch. Anat. micr. Morph. exp.,47 (1958), p. 85.Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Niven, J. Path. Bact.,34 (1931), p. 307.Google Scholar
- 7.Et. Wolff, K. Haffen, M. Kieny, et al., J. Embriol. exp. Morph.,1 (1953), p. 55.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966