Effect of prolonged transverse radial acceleration on the secretion of intestinal juice and enzymes in dogs
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Radial Acceleration Intestinal Juice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Klemparskaya and O. G. Alekseeva, Med. radiol., No. 3, 70 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Oivin, Pat. fiziol., No. 4, 76 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.I. P. Razenkov (editor). New Data Concerning the Mechanisms of Regulation of the Activity of the Digestive Glands [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1939).Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Suvorov, The Effect of Radial Acceleration on Certain Functions of the Digestive System. Candidate dissertation, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Fomina, S. Ya. Mikhlin, and G. K. Shlygin, Biokhimiya, No. 2, 134 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Fomina, In book: Problems in Nutrition [in Russian], No. 13/1, Moscow (1951), p. 130.Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Khazen, Voen.-med. zh., No. 3, 55 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.G. K. Shlygin, Biokhimiya, No. 6, 509 (1950).Google Scholar
- 9.J. P. Stapp, In book: Problems in Cosmic Medicine [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 60.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966