Critical diameter for stationary detonation in a high-density explosive: Shell effects
KeywordsShock Wave Explosive Shock Front Critical Diameter Detonation Front
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Dremin, S. D. Savrov, et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.K. M. Mikhailyuk and V. S. Trofimov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,13, No. 4 606 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Courant and K. Friedrichs, Supersonic Flow and Shock Waves [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Cook, The Science of High Explosives, London (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Kobylkin, V. S. Solov'ev, and M. M. Boiko, The Relationship Between Detonation-Wave Front Curvature and Stationary-Detonation Propagation Limits in Condensed Explosives [in Russian], Dep. v VINITI No. 679-81, February 2 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Kanel', T. N. Fortova, K. K. Shkadinskii, and V. E. Fortov, in: Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. W. Campbell and R. Engelke, Sixth International Symposium on Detonation, USA (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.I. F. Kobylkin, V. S. Solov'ev, and M. M. Boiko, The Effects, of a Shell on the Stationary-Detonation Propagation Limit in a Condensed Explosive [in Russian], Dep. v VINITI, No. 3280-81, July 2 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. M. Balinets and I. A. Karpukhin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 1, 103 (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.F. A. Baum, L. P. Orlenko, K. P. Stanyukovich, et al., The Physics of Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 12.R. Kh. Kurbangalina and L. I. Patronova, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 4, 643 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984