Calculation of combustion of single particles in a fluidized bed
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Nusselt Number Supersonic Flow Sherwood Number Combustion Velocity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Avedesian and J. F. Davidson, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng.,51, 121 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Probir Basu, Fuel,56, No. 4, 320 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. K. Chakraborty and I. R. Howard, J. Inst. Fuel,409, 51, 220 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Reznyakov, I. P. Basina, S. V. Bukhman, et al. Combustion of Solid Fossil Fuel [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.P. N. Rowe, K. T. Claxton, and J. B. Lewis, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng.,43, T14-T31 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Bukhman and E. Nurekenov, Problems in Thermal Power Generation and Applied Thermophysics [in Russian], No. 2, Nauka, Alma-Ata (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984