Experimental determination of the activation energy of excited radical formation in low-pressure acetylene-air flames
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsActivation Energy Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Experimental Determination Radical Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Spectroscopic Study of Chemical Gas Reactions [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad, 1944.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Gaydon, The Spectroscopy of Flames [Russian translation], IL, 1959.Google Scholar
- 3.C. W. Hand and G. B. Kistiakowsky, J. Chem. Phys.,37, 1239, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Ferguson, J. Chem. Phys.,23, 2085 1955.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Van Tiggelen and A. Fengier, Rev. Institute franc., pétrole, 1135, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Vaerman, G. Nenquin, and A. Van Tiggelen, Bull. Soc. Chim. Belg.,65, 435, 1956.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Nenquin, P. Thomas, and A. Van Tiggelen, Bull. Soc. Chim. Belg.,65, 1072, 1956.Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Sokolik, Autoignition of Flames and Detonation in Gases [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1971