Effect of intensity of protein synthesis on increased resistance of tissue culture cells
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Culture Cell Tissue Culture Protein Synthesis Tissue Culture Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Andreeva, Changes in the Thermostability of Skeletal Muscles under the Influence of Stimulators and Inhibitors of Protein Synthesis, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. O. Sazykin, Antibiotics as Inhibitors of Biochemical Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 164.Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Smertenko and G. P. Petrova, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 7, 100 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Laskin, in: The Mechanism of Action of Antibiotics [Russian translation], Moscow (1969), p. 313.Google Scholar
- 5.J. E. Sisken and E. Wilkes, J. Cell Biol.,34, 97 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971