Change in the properdin level in the blood of normal and irradiated animals under the influence of a mucopolysaccharide preparation from cattle spleen
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mucopolysaccharide Irradiate Animal Properdin Level Cattle Spleen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. P. Karmanova, In the book: Problems of Leukemia and Immunohematology [in Russian], Leningrad (1960), p. 304.Google Scholar
- 2.K. M. Rozental' and G. B. Savel'vol'f, Byull. Éksper Biol., No. 11, (1959). p. 122.Google Scholar
- 3.L. T. Tutochkina, Byull. Radiats. Med., No. 2, (1956), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Barandun and H. Isliker, Proc. Transactions of the 6th Congress of the European Society of Hematology. Basel, Pt. 2, S. 955 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Landy and M. J. Shear, Fed. Proc.,16, p. 857 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Martin, R. Amann, and H. Z. Jungbluth, Immun. Forsch., Bd. 118, S. 246, (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Pillemer, M. Landy and M. J. Shear, J. exp. Med.,106, (1957), p. 99.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Schumacher, Proceeding of the 7th Congress of the International Society of Hematology. Rome,2, 1, (1960), p. 726.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1966