The role of imidazole and its natural compounds in the functional activity of the muscles
KeywordsPublic Health Imidazole Functional Activity Natural Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Bocharnikova, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR, No. 8 (1959), p. 1021.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Ginetsinskii and N. I. Mikhel'son, Uspekhi Sorv. Biol., 6, No. 3 (1937), p. 399.Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Severin, M. V. Kirzon, and T. M. Kaftanova, Dokl. AN SSSR, 9, No. 3 (1953), p. 691.Google Scholar
- 4.S. E. Severin, I. M. Bocharnikova, and P. L. Vul'fson et al., Biokhimiya, No. 3 (1963), p. 510.Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Severin and Liu Shu-sen, ibid, No. 5, ( p. 836.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Solov'eva and A. A. Boldyrev, Vopr. Med. Khimii, No. 4 (1964), p. 425.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1966