Fusion of particles during detonation metal-spray coating
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Bartenev, A. V. Kiiko, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,13, No. 3 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, S. Yu. Sharivker, et al., Inorganic and Organic Coatings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Gladilin, E. I. Karpilovskii, and A. D. Kornev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,14, No. 1, 123 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.É. A. Antonov and A. M. Gladilin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza,7, No. 5, 92 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Miller, Acetylene [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Gladilin and E. I. Karpilovskii, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,16, No. 3, 121 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Semenov, A. M. Grigorov, and Yu. P. Fed'ko, Detonation Coatings and Their Use [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982