Flame extinction in rotating gas
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Flame Extinction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. D. Drozdov and Ya. B. Zel'dovich, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,17, 134 (1943).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Lewis and G. Elbe, Combustion, Flames, and Explosions of Gases, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Babkin and A. V. V'yun, in: Combustion and Explosions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Babkin and A. V. V'yun, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Babkin, A. M. Badalyan, and V. V. Nikulin, in: Combustion of Heterogeneous and Gas Systems [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Krivulin, E. A. Kudryavtsev, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Badalyan, V. S. Babkin, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 3 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Margolin and V. P. Karpov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,216, No. 2 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982