Study of detonations in condensed explosives by conduction methods
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive Conduction Method Condensed Explosive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. McGuire and I. Orneljas, in: Detonation and Explosives [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.C. L. Mader, Numerical Modeling of Detonations, University of California Press, Berkeley-Los Angeles-London (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Ershov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 6, 938.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Yakushev and A. N. Dremin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,221, 1143 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Ershov, P. I. Zubkov, and L. A. Luk'yanchikov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva.,16, No. 6, 864 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Antipenko, A. N. Dremin, and V. V. Yakushev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,225, 1086 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Antipenko and V. V. Yakushev, in: Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Ershov, P. I. Zubkov, and L. A. Luk'yanchikov, in: Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984