Influence of memory effects on combustion and explosion processes
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Memory Effect Explosion Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, G. N. Barenblatt, V. B. Librovich, et al., Mathematical Theory of Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Merzhanov and F. I. Dubovitskii, Usp. Khim.,35, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Merzhanov and A. E. Averson, “Current status of the thermal theory of ignition,” Preprint: Inst. Phys. Chem., Acad. Sci. USSR, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.K. G. Shkadinskii, B. I. Khaikin, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,7, No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Zmitrienko, S. P. Kurdyumov, A. P. Mikhailov, et al., “Occurrence of structures in nonlinear media and nonstationary thermodynamics of aggravated regimes,” Preprint: Inst. Appl. Mech., Acad. Sci. USSR, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Danilenko, V. M. Kudinov, and A. S. Makarenko, “Influence of memory effects on the dissipative structures formed in high-speed processes,” Preprint: E. O. Paton Inst. El. Welding, Acad. Sci. Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.W. A. Day, The Thermodynamics of Simple Materials with Fading Memory, Springer-Verlag (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.D. N. Zubarev, Nonequilibrium Statistical Thermodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984