Effects of nitrogen on the combustion of aluminum
- 54 Downloads
KeywordsNitrogen Aluminum Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Prentice, Combust. Sci. Technol.,1, No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Bouriannes, and N. Manson, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris,274, 817 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bouriannes, A. Hardy, and N. Manson, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris,272, 561 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Gremyachkin, A. G. Istratov, and O. I. Leipunskii, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Alemasov et al. (editors), Thermodynamic and Thermophysical Properties of Combustion Products [in Russian], Vol. 1, VINITI, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Glushko (editor) Thermodynamic Properties of Pure Substances [in Russian], Vols. 1 and 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Gremyachkin, A. G. Istratov, and O. I. Leipunskii, in: Physical Processes in Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.I. K. Kikoin (editor), Tables of Physical Quantities: Handbook [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983