Electromagnetic forecasting of the mechanical properties of explosionhardened steel
KeywordsMechanical Property Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Deribas, The Physics of Explosive Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Épshtein, The Structure of Metals Deformed by Explosion [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Mogilevskii, Deformation Mechanisms in Shock-Wave Loading (Review) [in Russian], VINITI (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kiselev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Novikov and V. N. Mineev, Foz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 3 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Mel'gui, Magnetic Monitoring of the Mechanical Properties of Steels [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Moskvin and A. I. Leshchenko, Defektoskopiya, No. 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.R. E. Ershov, The Higher-Harmonic Method in Nondestructive Testing [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.F. Vicena, Czechosl. J. Phys.,5 (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Qnereshi and L. N. Chandhary, J. Appl. Phys.,41, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985