Ignition regimes of a gas suspension in a vessel with heated walls
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Heated Wall Ignition Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. N. Rumanov and B. I. Khaikin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,5, No. 1, 129 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Gurevich, G. E. Ozerova, and A. M. Stepanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 1, 88 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Ozerov, Fundamentals of the Theory of Ignition of Gas-Dispersed Systems [in Russian], Leningrad Polytechnic Inst. (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Lisitsyn and V. N. Vilyunov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,21, No. 5, 939 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Barzykin, in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Merzhanov, V. G. Abramov, and V. T. Gontkovskaya, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 429 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Lisitsyn, É. N. Rumanov, and B. I. Khaikin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,6, No. 1, 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Lisitsyn, A. A. Pirozhenko, and V. N. Vilyunov, in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics, Plenum Publ. (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985