Some peculiarities in the antigenic properties of human embryonic tissues when cultured on various media
- 11 Downloads
The human antigenic properties are retained by the human embryonic muscular and connetive tissues in culturing for the period of 3 months in homo- or heterogenic medium. The antigenic properties of these tissues are changed during the process of culturing: There is a gradual weakening of the properties inherent to the embryonic tissues with the intensification of these characteristic of the muscular and connective tissues of adult.
KeywordsPublic Health Connective Tissue Heterogenic Medium Embryonic Tissue Antigenic Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. K. Kozlov, Byull. Éksper. Biol. i Med.37, 5, 55 (1954).Google Scholar
- V. K. Kozlov, Byull. Éksper. Biol. i Med.,37, 4, 56 (1954).Google Scholar
- M. S. Lomakin, Byull. Éksper. Biol. i Med.,36, 6, 65 (1953).Google Scholar
- G. V. Surorova, Byull. Éksper. Biol. i Med.,43, 1 82 (1957). Original Russian pagination. See C.B. translation.Google Scholar
- L. Korngold and R. Lipari. Cancer. Res.15, 159 (1955).Google Scholar