Molecular and crystalline structure of 4-phenylthiosemicarbazidodiacetic acid monohydrate
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Crystalline Structure Monohydrate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Burshtein, L. I. Petukhov, N. V. Gérbéléu, G. F. Volodina, and O. A. Bologa, Structural Investigations of Inorganic and Organic Compounds: Collection of Scientific Transactions [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1985), pp. 72–96.Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Postovskii and V. L. Nirenburg, Nauchn. Dokl. Vysshaya Shkola. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., No. 2, 330–333 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Pecharskii, L. G. Aksel'rud, P. Yu. Zavalii, et al., Vestn. L'vov. Univ., No. 3, 9–13 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Burshtein and V. S. Fundamenskii, All-Union Conference on the Use of X-rays to Investigate Materials [in Russian] (1985), pp. 30–31.Google Scholar
- 5.I. F. Burshtein, I. I. Bannova, N. V. Gérbéléu, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,302, No. 1, 99–101 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. F. Burshtein, G. A. Kiosse, N. V. Gérbéléu, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,266, No. 1, 109–112 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992