Use of ion-exchange chromatography for quality control of sulfocamphocaine
Methods of Analysis and Quality Control
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quality Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Doering and R. M. Haines, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,76, 482 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Brzezicka-Bak, Farm. Pol.27, 345 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Aristov and V. K. Yashchenko, Farmatsiya,6, 41 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ognianov and E. Tsankova, Z. Anal. Chem.,267, 44 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kazarinov and N. P. Dzyuba, Farmatsiya,2, 52 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.F. L. Kalinin, V. P. Lyubov, and V. A. Zhidkov, Handbook of Biochemistry [in Russian], Kiev (1971), p. 518.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Stern and C. Timmons, Introduction to Electronic Absorption Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, St. Martin's Press, New York (1971) [Russian translation: Moscow (1974), p. 518].Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Simon and Yu. V. Shostenko, Med. Prom. SSSR,3, 33 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978