Ferukrin, a new terpinoid coumarin from ferula kryloVII
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Coumarin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Perel'son, Yu. N. Sheinker, and A. A. Savina, Spectra and Structure of Coumarins, Chromones, and Xanthones [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Kir'yalov and S. D. Movchan, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 2, 73 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Bagirov and N. P. Kir'yalov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 4, 465 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Yu. Bagirov and N. P. Kir'yalov, Khim. Prir. Soedin, No. 3, 387 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Andrianova, Yu. E. Sklyar, M. E. Perel'son, et al., Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 3, 795 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Kh. Khasanov, A. I. Saidkhodzhaev, and G. K., Nikonov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 1, 10 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978