Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of the coordination compounds of some 3d elements with the condensation products of 2-hydroxy-2-(4-nitrophenyl)ethylamine and 2-hydroxybenz-aldehyde or 5-nitrofurfurol
Search for New Drugs
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antimicrobial Activity Coordination Compound Condensation Product Ethylamine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Pershin, Methods in Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Samus', Siba Kulemu, V. I. Tsapkov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk MSSR, Ser. Biol. Khim. Nauk, No. 2, 65–68 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Samus', É. N. Shlyakhov, Siba Kulemu, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh.,21, No. 4, 446–449 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Topor, Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ. Geologiya,1, No. 1, 84–95 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.H. H. Horowitz and G. A. Metzger, Anal. Chem.,35, No. 10, 1464–1468 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Syamal, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.,39, No. 9, 1565–1567 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994