Effect of the structure on fracture resistance of an austenitic steel in cyclic loading
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCyclic Loading Austenitic Steel Fracture Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Georgiev, N. N. Lipchin, and Yu. I. Simonov, “Relationship of structure of the metal with fractographic special features of the surface of fatigue fractures,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,63, No. 3, 622–624 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Georgiev, I. Ya. Mezhova, L. P. Strok, and N. K. Shaurova, “Using x-ray fractography for examining relationships governing failure of metals,” Zavod. Lab., No. 8, 54–57 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.L. R. Botvina and G. V. Klevtsov, “Kinetics of the development of the zone of plastic deformation in fatigue failure of steel 20,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 39–44 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Vladimirov, Physical Nature of Failure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Bastun and O. V. Lukovina, “Pulsator attachment to TsDMU-30t testing machine,” Zavod. Lab., No. 3, 368–369 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Bastun and G. N. Yasinskii, “Using TsDMU-30t machine for biaxial tensile loading materials at high temperatures,” Zavod. Lab., No. 11, 1386 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.RD 50-260-81. Procedure Instructions. Strength Calculations and Tests in Engineering. Methods of Mechanical Testing of Metals. Determination of Fracture Toughness (Cracking Resistance) Characteristics in Static Loading [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.S. B. Nizhnik, V. I. Koval'chuk, E. S. Istomina, and E. A. Dmitrieva, “The structure and mechanical properties of the austenitic steel in low-temperature deformation in the conditions of the linear and plane stress state,” Probl. Prochn., No. 1, 81–86 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Savalei and I. N. Bogachev, “Effect of martensitic transformation on the initiation and propagation of the crack in metastable austenitic steels,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chem. Metall., No. 1, 105–108 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Blyumenauer and B. Zuthoff, “X-ray diffraction determination of stress distribution in specimens with fatigue cracks,” Probl. Prochn., No. 3, 18–20 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989