Dynamics of the process of change in the degree of dissociation of ammonia in nitriding furnaces
The process of heating ammonia in the furnace for nitriding is practically inertialess.
Analytical expressions for the dynamic characteristic of the dissociation of ammonia during nitriding were obtained in relation to its input in the form of a nonlinear differential equation of the first kind.
KeywordsAmmonia Differential Equation Furnace Dynamic Characteristic Nonlinear Differential Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.V. Beloruchev and V. V. Dembovskii, "Automatic control of the degree of dissociation of ammonia in furnaces for nitriding steels," Metalloved. Term. Obrad. Med., No. 8, 52 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Dembovskii, "Automating the controls and controlling the degree of dissociation of ammonia in furnaces for nitriding metals," Zashchitnye Pokrytiya Na Metallakh, No. 2, 86 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.O. N. Tikhonov, Solving the Problem of Automation and Enrichment in Metallurgy [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1969), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Kafarov, Methods of Cybernetics in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1968), p. 160.Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Émanuél' and D. G. Knorre, Course of Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969), p. 377.Google Scholar
- 6.MacAdams, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961), p. 137.Google Scholar