Effect of microimpurities of lead on the structure and mechanical properties of high-strength cast iron
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsIron Mechanical Property Cast Iron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Girshovich et al., Effect of Charge Materials on the Structure and Properties of Cast Iron with Lamellar and Spheroidal Graphite [in Russian], LDNTP, Leningrad (1975), p. 33.Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Varenik, "Effect of demodifiers on the shape of graphite in high-strength cast iron," in: Theory and Practice of the Production of High-Strength Cast Iron with Spheroidal Graphite [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev-Tibilisi (1971), p. 56.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Oldfield and M. Kangilaski, Trans. Am. Found. Soc.,79, 455 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Lietaert, Fonderie Belge,42, No. 4, 15 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, McGraw-Hill, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.K. P. Bunin and A. A. Baranov, Metallography [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970), p. 254.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979