Heterogenization of ferrite in silicon cast irons
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsIron Silicon Ferrite Cast Iron Silicon Cast
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. G. Fomina and F. K. Tkachenko, "Nature of temper brittleness in ferritic magnesium cast irons" in: High-Strength Cast Iron [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow-Kiev (1962), p. 964.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Charbonnier and J. Margerie, Mem. Sci. Rev. Metallurgie,67, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Zhukov, "Basis of determining the composition, structure, and strength of gray cast iron," in: Problems of the Theory of Casting Processes [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1960), p. 163.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Warlimont, Z. Metallk.,59, No. 8, 595 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Krishtal, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,19, No. 1, 111 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Krishtal, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979