Theory and technique of the manufacture of materials for electrode tools for electro-erosion cutting
2. Effect of cathode material on the intensity of the electrospark process
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov and I. M. Mukha, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Levinson, Electro-Erosion Cutting of Metals [in Russian], GOSINTI, Moscow (1964), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Veroman, Tool Life in Electro-Erosion Cutting [in Russian], LDNTP, Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov and I. M. Mukha, Elektronnaya Obrabotka Mat., No. 1, 17 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Sakharov, Electro-Erosion Cutting of Metals [in Russian], GOSINTI, Moscow (1964), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Baranovskii, Electron-Beam Tubes [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Leningrad (1961), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Kaptsov, Electronics [in Russian], Gosteorizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.G. V. Samsonov, Yu. B. Paderno, and V. S. Fomenko, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 36, 1435 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969