Kinetics of the allylic rearrangement of 3-methylpent-1-en-4-yn-3-ol
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Allylic Rearrangement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Veksler, G. P. Chernysh, E. G. Koreskhova, et al., Khim. Farmats. Zh., No. 11, 56 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Sesido, H. Nozaki, and M. Tuda, J. Soc. Org. Synth. Chem.,17, 264 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Oroshnik, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,78, 2651 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Gol'dberg and M. S. Vigdergauz, Gas Chromatography Course [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Kassandrova and V. V. Debedeva, The Treatment of Results of Observation [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Not given.Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Zakhar'evskii, Kinetics of Chemical Reactions [in Russian], Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975