Oncological characteristics of a new strain of rat lymphosarcoma
- 14 Downloads
The author describes a new strain of rat lymphosarcoma. The initial tumor was detected in the abdominal cavity of a female rat which was fed 3,3′-dichlorobenzidine from birth. When transplanted the tumor took in 75–100% of the cases. Generalization of the process occurred occasionally in subcutaneous transplantation. In a number of cases (averaging 5.7%) “spontaneous” regression was observed.
KeywordsPublic Health Abdominal Cavity Initial Tumor Lymphosarcoma Subcutaneous Transplantation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Pliss, Byull. Éksp. Biol. i Med.46, 10, 83 (1958). Original Russian pagination. See CB translation.Google Scholar
- 2.E. E. Pogosyants, Voprosy Onkol.3, 2, 233 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.L. L. Dunham and H. L. Stewart, J. Nat. Cancer Inst.13, 1299 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.M. R. Lewis, Science118, 355 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Nakamura, Gann45, 374 (1954).Google Scholar