Kinetics of the esterification of p-nitrobenzoic acid with ethanol in the presence of KU-2 anion-exchange resin
- 178 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Polyanskii, Catalysis by Ion-Exchange Resins [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. Yu. Gafurdzhanov and Kh. R. Rustamov, Uzbeksk. Khim. Zh., No. 1, 27 (1966); No. 2, 37 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.T. I. Andrianova, Kinetika i Kataliz, 724, 927 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Chernysheva, A. E. Ostaeva, and N. G. Polyanskii, Izv. Vyssykh. Uchebn. Zavedenii, Khim. i Khim. Tekhnol.,13, 1303 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Polyanskii and G. Ya. Kozova, in: Ion Exchange and Ion-Exchange Resins [in Russian], Leningrad (1970), p. 326.Google Scholar
- 6.M. B. Bocher and S. M. Gerber, Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundamentals,4, 314 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Tartarelli, J. Catalysis,18, 219 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Zagradnik, Usp. Khim., No. 10, 1272 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975