Photocolorimetric evaluation of solutions of crystalline insulin
Methods of Analysis and Quality Control
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Crystalline Insulin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Khakharov, Insulin [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Starosel'tseva, in: Biochemistry of Hormones and Hormonal Regulation [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 93.Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1977), p. 527.Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Plyats, Probl. éndokrinol., No. 6, 110–116 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Alekseev, Probl. éndokrinol., No. 4, 102–115 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Plekhan, Chemical Properties, Methods of Isolation, Purification, and Analysis of Protein Hormones [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Bulatov and I. P. Kalinkin, Practical Manual of Photocolorimetric and Spectrophotometric Methods of Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979