Study of sorption of alkaloids on new types of cationites
III. Sorption dynamics of alkaloids on a macroporous cationite
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Drug Production
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Alkaloid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. I. Ostrovskii, L. V. Dmitrenko, G. V. Samsonov, et al., Khim. Farm. No. 7, 96–99 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.T. M. Mishchenko and O. M. Smirnova, in: “Scientific Technical Progress in Industry” (Summaries of Lectures at the 1st Scientific Technical Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists of the Ural Zone) [in Russian], Part 7, Chemical Engineering Section, Sverdlovsk (1974), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 3.Brit. Patent No. 1375743; Izobr. Rubezhom, No. 9 (1975), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. Shein, Yu. V. Shostenko, and S. Kh. Mushinskaya, in: Ion Exchange and Chromatography [in Russian], Voronezh (1976), p. 83.Google Scholar
- 5.All-Union State Standard (COST) 10898-74.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Shostenko, I. S. Simon, and I. P. Savel'eva, in: Ion Exchange Sorbents in Industry [in Russian], Moscow (1963), pp. 213–220.Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Dubinin, Physicochemical Principles of Sorption Technique [in Russian], Leningrad (1935).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979