Radiation method of evaluating the effectiveness of stabilizers of ascorbic acid
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Ascorbic Acid Radiation Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Huettenrauch, Pharmazie,23, 182 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Berezovskii, The Chemistry of Vitamins [in Russian], Moscow (1963), pp. 23–25.Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Gladkikh, Khim. Farm. Zh., No. 12, 37 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Morczek and D. Mucke, Strahlentherapie,102, 535 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Proctor and S. E. Goldblith, Nucleonics, No. 9, 56 (1949).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Narasinga Rao, Radiat. Res.,17, 683 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Struchar, Csl. Farm.,17, 306 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977