Synthesis and pharmacological properties of bisquaternary salts of the pyrrolizidine series
Search for New Drugs
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacological Property Pyrrolizidine Bisquaternary Salt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Kharkevich, The Pharmacology of Curare-Like Substances [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Collict and B. Maccoyly, Br. J. Pharmacol.,7, 398 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Kimura and K. R. Unna, J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.,8, 286 (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Men'shikov and G. M. Borodina, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,15, 225 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Labenskii and G. P. Men'shikov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,18, 1837 (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Yu. Yunusov, Alkaloids [in Russian], Tashkent (1974), pp. 218–224.Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Rubtsov and A. G. Baichikov, Synthetic Pharmaceutical Chemical Preparations [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Veigand and G. Khil'getag, Experimental Methods in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977