Structural rearrangements in cortexolone crystals
Technology of Drug Manufacture
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Structural Rearrangement Cortexolone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Problems of the Physics and Chemistry of Solid State of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kuhnert-Brandstätter and H. Grimm, Mikrochim. Acta (Wien), No. 1, 115–126 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Dupont, O. Dideberg, and H. Campsteyn, Acta Crystallogr.,29-B, 205–214 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Raihardt, Solvents in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Leningrad (1973), pp. 77–80, 81.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Hammet, Principles of Physical Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1972), p. 395.Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Osipov, V. I. Minkin, and A. D. Garnovskii, Textbook on Dipole Moments [in Russian], Moscow (1971), p. 135.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979