Synthesis of 2,4,4,6-tetrasubstituted 2,3-dihydro-4H-1,3-benzothiazines and study of their psychotropic activity
Search for New Drugs
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Benzothiazines Psychotropic Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. V. Sokolova, K. I. Lopatina, I. V. Zaitseva, et al., Khim. Farm. Zh.,10, No. 9, 42 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Krapcho, F. Turk, and J. J. Oialla, J. Med. Chem.,11, 361 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Dirner, A. B. Magyarlaki, and J. Iwan, Acta Pharm. Hung., (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zagorevskii, K. I. Lopatina, T. V. Sokolova, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1620 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, 2nd. Ed., Methuen, London/Wiley, New York (1958) [Russian translation, Moscow (1963), p. 372].Google Scholar
- 6.J. T. Litchfield and F. Y. Wilcoxon, J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther.,96, 99 (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979