Synthesis and antitumor activity of pyrrolo [3,2-d]pyrimidines
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrimidine Antitumor Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Kadushkin, T. V. Stezhko, N. P. Solov'eva, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1616–1620 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Kadushkin, T. V. Golovko, S. G. Kalistratov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 545–550 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Kadushkin, I. N. Nesterova, T. V. Golovko, et al., ibid., No. 12, 18–22 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kravchenko, V. A. Chernov, L. N. Shcherbakova, et al., Farmakol. Toksikol., No. 6, 659–665 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Solov'eva, N. B. Marchenko, V. G. Tranik, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 914–919 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Chernov, Methods in Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1971), p. 537.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992