Reaction between zirconium carbide and silicon powders
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
A study was made of the reaction of zirconium carbide and silicon powders over the temperature range 800–1700‡C.
KeywordsSilicon Zirconium Carbide Silicon Powder Zirconium Carbide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Nowotny, E. Parthe, R. Kieffer, and F. Benesovsky, Monatsh. Chem.,85, 255 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Nowotny, B. Gux, and H. Kudielka, Monatsh. Chem.,87, 447 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Brewer and O. Krikorian, J. Electrochem. Soc.,103, 38 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Krikorian, J. Electrochem. Soc.,108, No. 3, 261 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Parthe, Byul. Poroshkovaya Met.,8, No. 1(2) (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Miklashevskii, Carborundum, Chemical Analysis and Properties [in Russian], Leningrad (1938).Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Samsonov, Silicides and Their Uses in Engineering [in Russian], Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.Li Wen-Chün, Huasyue Shitse, Niahie Shijie,19, No. 11, 511 (1965); cited after Ref. Zh. Khim., 14G77 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970