Investigation of the influence of high-molecular weight mannich bases with an 8-hydroxyquinoline group on the absorption of radioiodine when it is taken into the digestive tract
Molecular Biological Problems in the Search for, Production of, and Mechanism of Action of Drugs
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Digestive Tract Mannich Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Il'in, ed., Radioactive Iodine in the Problem of Radiation safety [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Borisov, Med. Radiol., No. 11, 27–31 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Mornex, et al., C. R. Soc. Biol.,157, 823 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Balakin, Yu. I. Litvinets, and V. V. Glukhin, USSR Patent No. 470521, Otkrytiya, No. 18, 53–54 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Balakin, V. V. Glukhin, and S. M. Balakin, USSR-Patent No. 407922; Otkrytiya, No. 47, 86 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Phillips, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,75, 3768–3769 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.G. K. Korolev, in: Distribution, Kinetics of Exchange, and Biological Action of Radioactive Isotopes of Iodine (edited by L. A. Il'in) [in Russian], Moscow (1970), pp. 36–45.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978