Use of the energy of a strong pulsed magnetic field for powder compaction
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Compaction Pulse Magnetic Field Powder Compaction Strong Pulse Magnetic Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Kornyushko and Yu. Ya. Livshits, Tr. NIITMASh [in Russian], No. 4, Izd-vo Énergiya, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Popov and E. N. Prokhorov, Tr. MÉI, High Voltage Techniques [in Russian], No. 64, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Kalantarov and L. A. Tseitlin, Inductance Calculations, Handbook [in Russian], GÉI (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Dietz, H. Lippman, and H. Schenk, Elektrotech. Z., A88, No. 9, 217 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Birdsall, Ford, Furth, and Riley, Am. Machinist, No. 6, 105 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.D. I. Sandstrom, Metal Progr., No. 3, 86 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.U. S. A. Patent No. 3198927, Class 219-7.5.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970