Contour cellular (blister) packaging in the medical industry
Equipment for Drug Manufacture. Mechanization and Automation of Technological Processors
- 71 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Medical Industry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. C. Bernhardt, The Processing of Thermoplastic Materials, Reinhold, New York/Chapman and Hall, London (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Ya. Mar'yasin, A. I. Krivonosov, and K. P. Nazhestkin, Obzornaya Informatsiya TsBNTI Medprom. Seriya Prom-st'. Med. Stekla i Plastmass, No. 1, 30 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Escales, Kunststoffe,47, 543 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Escales, Kunststoffe,50, 107 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.“Machines for thermoplastics,” Modern Plastics,34, No. 4, 142 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.W. A. Neitzert, Neue Verpackung,27, 950 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.“Shape a Sheet,” Modern Plastics,31, No. 9, 87 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978