1,4-benzodiazepines, their cyclic homologs and analogs. Structure and pharmacological properties of 7-halo-5-(substituted phenyl)-1,2-dihydro-3h-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-ones
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenyl Pharmacological Property Cyclic Homolog
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Garattini, E. Mussini, and L. O. Randall, The Benzodiazepines, New York (1973), pp. 13–18.Google Scholar
- 2.L. J. Bellamy, The Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Wiley, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Bogatskii and S. A. Andronati, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,39, 443–447 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Andronati, A. V. Bogatskii, Yu. I. Vikhlyaev, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim.,40, 1881–1890 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Bogatskii, S. A. Andronati, and Yu. P. Egorov, et al., in: The Application of Conformational Analysis in the Synthesis of New Organic Substances [in Russian], Odessa (1975), pp. 152–155.Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Sharbatyan, P. B. Terent'ev, S. A. Andronati, et al., in: Summary of Reports of the 2nd All-Union Conference on Mass Spectrometry [in Russian], Mir (1974), p. 81.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Vikhlyaev, T. A. Klygul', A. V. Bogatskii, et al., in: Physiologically Active Compounds [in Russian], Issue 3, Kiev (1971), p. 265.Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Bogatskii, S. A. Andronati, Yu. I. Vichlyaev, et al., Khim-Farm. Zh., No. 5, 13–18 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Nelson and A. Rachlin, Ref. Zh. Khim., No. 2N, 360P (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978